Entertainee: SoundCloud Music Forum and Tutorials

My Career, Life-Narrative, Place of Birth and Residence

EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2014

2010-2014-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania

1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher.  Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia

2002-2005-Program Presenter City Park Radio Launceston

1999-2004-Tutor &/or President George Town School for Seniors Inc

---ABOVE THIS LINE ARE MY YEARS IN RETIREMENT---------

1988-1999 -Lecturer in General Studies & Human Services West Australian Department of Training

1986-1987 -Acting Lecturer in Management Studies & Co-ordinator of Further Education Unit at Hedland College in South Hedland WA

1982-1985 -Adult Educator Open College of Tafe Katherine NT

1981 -Maintenance Scheduler Renison Bell Zeehan Tasmania

1980-Unemployed due to illness and recovery

1979-Editor External Studies Unit Tasmanian CAE; Youth Worker Resource Centre Association; Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour Tasmanian CAE; Radio Journalist ABC---all in Launceston Tasmania

1976-1978 -Lecturer in Social Sciences & Humanities Ballarat CAE Ballarat, Victoria

1975 - Lecturer in Behavioural Studies Whitehorse Technical College, Box Hill Victoria

1974 -Senior Tutor in Education Studies Tasmanian CAE Launceston, Tasmania

1972-1973 -High School Teacher South Australian Education Dept.

1971-Primary School Teacher Whyalla South Australia

----ABOVE THIS LINE ARE MY YEARS IN AUSTRALIA---- CANADA----BELOW----

1969-1971 Primary School Teacher Prince Edward County Board of Education Picton Ontario Canada

1969-Systems Analyst Bad Boy Co Ltd Toronto Ontario

1967-68 -Community Teacher Department of Indian Affairs & Northern Development Frobisher Bay NWT Canada

1959-67 -Summer jobs-1 to 4 months each- from grade 10 to end of university

1949-1967 - Attended 2 primary schools, 2 high schools and 2 universities in Canada: McMaster Uni-1963-1966, Windsor Teachers’ College-1966/7

1944-1963 -Childhood(1944-57) and adolescence(1957-63) in and around Hamilton Ontario

1943 to 1944-Conception in October 1943 to birth in July 1944 in Hamilton Ontario

2. SOME SOCIO-BIO-DATA TO 2014

B.A., B. Ed., and M.A.(Qual); partly completed: 4 Graduate Diplomas, 1 Advanced Diploma, and 1 Diploma, and 1 completed Certificate. I have been married twice for a total of 47 years. My second wife is a Tasmanian, aged 67.  We’ve had one child: age 37. I have two step-children: ages: 48 and 43, three step-grandchildren, ages 19, 18 and 3, as well as one grandchild age 2.  All of the above applies in January 2014.  I am 69, am a Canadian who moved to Australia in 1971 and have written several books--all available on the internet.

I retired from full-time teaching in 1999, part-time teaching in 2003 and volunteer teaching/work in 2005 after 32 years in classrooms as a teacher and another 18 as a student.  In addition, I have been a member of the Baha’i Faith for 53 years. Bio-data: 6ft, 235 lbs, eyes-brown/hair-grey, Caucasian.

My website is found at: http://www.ronpriceepoch.com/  You can also go to any search engine and type: Ron Price followed by any one of a number of words in addition to: poetry, forums, religion, literature, history, bipolar disorder, psychology, sociology, philosophy, inter alia, to access my writing________________________

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People cause now is penalising your body. Simply because we almost never can training, obesity amounts possess grown to be able to incredible levels in our land plus more people these days are generally death prematurely by hypertension trx uk, diabetic issues in addition to heart related illnesses on account of them.
For most individuals, the best types of work outs to take part in are cardiovascular workouts including strolling, running plus working. Whilst most of these cardio exercises tend to be drastically good for weight-loss, they just do it very little for starters that is enduring low back pain. As outlined by Sciencedaily.com, some sort of trx fitness uk study produced by your College connected with Alberta has revealed in which weightlifting pertaining to low back pain may appear far more successful than exercise physical exercises.
Each groups, on the other hand, experienced your downfall inside their body fat amounts. Assistant Mentor associated with Exercising Body structure through the College involving Alberta, Augustana University feels that will that body building to get back pain is more effective due to the variety of approach found in weight training Cheap TRX. He or she describes: "The excess gains stem from utilizing the whole-body strategy required by strength training. Most of us attempted to bolster your entire system and through carrying out this, all of us lessened the tiredness folks experienced each day.
Like this you won't waste money if perhaps you never nowadays choose to exercise session TRX Straps at this time there. Should the gymnasium atmosphere just isn't for you personally, you can easily obtain a number of dumbbells, browse on the net for methods to do this exercise properly and initiate weight practicing for low back pain schedule right in the ease your own family area.

Prior to the final decision was designed to test any kind of unconventionally training program, It's a wise idea to execute a small analysis 1st. The purpose of this critique is always to give a few methods common questions with regards to the preferred Cheap TRX Headgear Teacher workout system.
The theory intended for TRX Suspensions Instruction appeared to be your invention of a People Navy blue Seal off with his fantastic teammates. These kinds of significant players wanted a conveyable, multipurpose and effective means of keeping in the best possible health exactly TRX Straps where its quests may be.
Conditioning Wherever, creator as well as retailer of your TRX, warranty information it can be merchandise with regard to one-year masking every problems with resources as well as artistry. In addition, trx uk products and solutions employ a 30-day fulfillment assurance if you are the item will not be for you personally.
Many people feel, the actual TRX bring the all-inclusive home fitness space, however wherever promoted stands out will be as a valuable accessory for a present work out schedule. Your trx fitness uk Revocation Teacher continues performing exercises clean as well as entertaining! When it is clean plus pleasurable, you might be prone to persevere.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Pamela Davis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service