Truthfully I was motivated by My Dad he loved all kinds of music which gave birth to my different taste in music from Rap or Hip-Hop to matchbox20 n All Wu-tang n My Older cousin One of the best things that never happend And since I never let go
I have never formally been in the entertainment industry but, with 15 months to go to the age of 70, and as I gaze retrospectively at my seven decades of living: 1943 to 2013, I can see that much of my life has been as an entertainer. I went into the teaching profession in 1967, and fully retired from FT, PT, and casual-volunteer teaching by 2005. Much of my success as a teacher over those 4 decades was my role as entertainer. Had I not been able to entertain the student-troops, so to speak, I would not have had the success I did. I was into infotainment, as it is now called in the media.
I have carried on this entertainment role in the years 2006 to 2013 as a writer and author, poet and publisher. I will say a few things about my writing role in recent years in the paragraphs below.-Ron Price
PIONEERING OVER FIVE EPOCHS
A. MY TYPE OF SOCIAL NETWORKING
1. Everything I do with other people online is part of my particular type of social networking. My social networking is associated with three basic activities: (a) the creation of a personal webpage that serves as a home base, a central hub, for my writing, for teaching and consolidation, for service and social activism, as well as for feedback from others---should they wish; (b) the creation of a detailed personal profile(see Appendix 1 below) which I post at over 8000 internet sites which readers at these sites can access, again, if they wish; and finally (c) posting my writing at these 8000+ sites, and interacting with others about my posts and theirs. In the process I promote my website, and my writing, at these 8000+ internet sites.
2. In the last decade, 2002 to 2012, I have created an extensive audience or readership. I address myself to a circle, a crowd or single individuals. I try to make of my interactions more than the typical ones found at sites like Facebook and twitter. The interactions or connections at such popular social networking sites often reduce friendship to a feeling or an image, a sense of connection to faraway or nearby friends about everyday things based, for the most part, on very short, pithy posts. Such connections involve posts that often contain little about one’s true difficulties in life. A world of privacy and an image is created. There is nothing wrong with that, with this type of site and networking style, but it is not my style, not my approach, not my MO, modus operandi, to use a who-dun-it term.
3. I post a great deal about what I think in the form of prose and poetry, generally more extended pieces of writing than the posts found in the Facebook and twitter world. My posts are far beyond the one-liners, the jokes, what I did today, what I ate for dinner, I poke you, I like this and I don’t like that, the ‘here are some photos of this’ and ‘here are some pictures of that’, ‘here is a video of this’ and ‘here is a piece of music,’ etc.
B. MY WEBSITE
1. My website has been on the internet for the last 16 years: 1997-2012. It is part of a tapestry, or perhaps a jig-saw puzzle is a more accurate word, for all my poetry and prose both at my website and elsewhere in cyberspace at those 8000+ sites mentioned above. I have dozens of links at my site, some linked to my writing at other internet sites, and some linked to resources created by others. I have created a large thread of words across the internet since leaving the world of jobs in the late 1990s and taking a sea-change at the age of 55.
2. My cyberspace creation is made by a now self-employed individual: a retired teacher and lecturer, tutor and adult educator, taxi-driver and ice-cream salesman. I am now a poet and publisher, writer and author, editor and scholar, researcher and blogger, scribbler and sampler within the immense commentariat and blogosphere that is the world-wide-web.
3. I am now 67 and I attempt to endow various themes and a wide range of subjects in the arts and sciences with many layers of meaning. In these last 16 years on the world-wide-web I have evoked a complex range of responses in readers who come upon my work, responses which range from lavish enthusiasm to utter indifference and quite intense criticism. The solitary work of literary creation requires a type of talent, some earned ability or unearned gift of grace which is almost never collaborative. Social networking may expose readers to this or that book, this or that video or piece of music, this or that restaurant, food dish or pleasurable activity, this or that idea or cause.
3.1 The solitude I require to create an essay, a poem or a book requires my ability to draw on the globally interrelated, interdependent and interlocked system of the WWW to market my wares. Until my work is ready to be placed in cyberspace the activity is intensely private, although I often draw on the work of other writers in composing my own literary creations. The marketing of my work is also private, and then the feedback comes in or it does not as the case may be. Not everything I write in cyberspace is commented on by others.
B.1 MY WEBSITE AND OTHER INTERNET SITES
I will continue to use my website as the central hub for my literary work, for my internet teaching and learning activity, for my now several million words and many books on the internet in this 2nd decade of the 21st century. My writing is found in the form of: essays and blogs, poems and articles, ebooks and message boards, threads and special topic sites, indeed a myriad types of discussions. I do not engage, though, in any sort of aggressive proselytising or heated exchange at those 8000 websites that are part of this personal and industrious exercise. When what I write produces vehemence and invective, heated criticism at some site, I simply leave if I am unable to cool the emotional climate at the site. Sometimes I am banned before this occurs for a variety of reasons.
C. MY WRITING STYLE AND MY VALUES
1.I have tried over the last several decades of my life, looking back as far as my own junior youth in the 1950s, to develop a writing style which, while fusing together material from many academic disciplines, from my own life as well as from my value, belief and attitude base, aims to be both provocative and intellectually stimulating on the one hand and light and entertaining on the other. In writing, as in daily life though, one wins sometimes and one loses at other times; one’s writing appeals to some and not to others. One’s value, belief and attitude base is simply, or not-so-simply, another word for one’s religion. Faith, to put this another way, is a set of assumptions around which one places one’s emotions and then proceeds to act and argue one’s case before the court of life.
2.I possess an obvious enthusiasm for my evolving values, beliefs and attitudes as well as the several causes I promote or I would not have been associated with them in their overt form---for nearly 60 years; nor would I be promoting my ideas in a multitude of forms, subtle and not-so-subtle, on the internet as I do and have done since retiring from FT work in 1999, PT in 2003 and most casual-volunteer work in 2005.
D. MY READERSHIP
1.I now have several million readers on the internet. It is difficult to guesstimate readership precisely in cyberspace when there are now nearly 300 million sites and over 2 billion users, and when one writes at as many sites as I do. Many of the sites at which I post my writing and interact with others keep me informed about how many people click-on to what I have written.
2.I am engaged in varying degrees of frequency and intensity, in parts of this tapestry, this jig-saw puzzle, this literary product, this creation, this immense pile of words with hundreds of people with whom I correspond on occasion as a result. I keep most of this correspondence as infrequent as possible or I would drown in this new form of letter writing: the email and the internet post.
E. THE WWW AND PUBLISHING
1.This amazing technical facility, the world wide web, has made this literary success, this form of publishing, possible. This teaching and learning exercise, this form of service and often social activism, among the many other functions of my writing in the now wide and extensive dialogue I now have with diverse publics is an enriching one. If my writing had been left in the hands of the traditional hard and soft-cover publishers, where it had been without success for the most part from 1981 to 2001, these publishing results with my now extensive readership would never have been achieved.
2.It is my hope that what I write as a result of this self-employment, this literary vocation and avocation, this pleasurable occupation of my leisure time, resonates with both the novitiate and the veteran on the one hand and the great diversity of people who are on a multitude of paths in their journey through life.
When accessing what I write in cyberspace you can Google: Ron Price, but be aware that there are more than 2000 other Ron Prices now on the web. Some of them are men of fame and others of notoriety. You can also google: Pioneering Over Five Epoch or Ron Price forums or Ron Price followed by…..many other words and phrases literally several 1000 possibilities to access what I have written. My website, to reiterate, is found at: http://www.ronpriceepoch.com/ My email address is: email@example.com is you want to write to me.
2010-2012-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania
1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia
2002-2005-Program Presenter City Park Radio Launceston
1999-2004-Tutor &/or President George Town School for Seniors Inc
1988-1999 -Lecturer in General Studies & Human Services West Australian Department of Training
1986-1987 -Acting Lecturer in Management Studies & Co-ordinator of Further Education Unit at Hedland College in South Hedland WA
1982-1985 -Adult Educator Open College of Tafe Katherine NT
1981 -Maintenance Scheduler Renison Bell Zeehan Tasmania
1980-Unemployed due to illness and recovery
1979-Editor External Studies Unit Tasmanian CAE; Youth Worker Resource Centre Association; Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour Tasmanian CAE; Radio Journalist ABC---all in Launceston Tasmania
1976-1978 -Lecturer in Social Sciences & Humanities Ballarat CAE Ballarat, Victoria
1975 - Lecturer in Behavioural Studies Whitehorse Technical College, Box Hill Victoria
1974 -Senior Tutor in Education Studies Tasmanian CAE Launceston, Tasmania
1972-1973 -High School Teacher South Australian Education Department
1971-Primary School Teacher Whyalla South Australia
1969-1971 Primary School Teacher Prince Edward County Board of Education Picton Ontario Canada
1969-Systems Analyst Bad Boy Co Ltd Toronto Ontario
1967-68 -Community Teacher Department of Indian Affairs & Northern Development Frobisher Bay NWT Canada
1959-67 -Summer jobs-1 to 4 months each- from grade 10 to end of university
1949-1967 - Attended 2 primary schools, 2 high schools and 2 universities in Canada: McMaster Uni-1963-1966, Windsor Teachers’ College-1966/7
1944-1963 -Childhood(1944-57) and adolescence(1957-63) in and around Hamilton Ontario
1943 to 1944-Conception in October 1943 to birth in July 1944 in Hamilton Ontario
2. SOME SOCIO-BIO-DATA TO 2012
I have been married twice for a total of 45 years. My second wife is a Tasmanian, aged 65. We’ve had one child: age 34. I have two step-children: ages: 46 and 41, three step-grandchildren, ages 18, 15 and 1, as well as one grandchild aged 3 months. All of the above applies in December 2011. I am 67, am a Canadian who moved to Australia in 1971 and have written several books--all available on the internet. I retired from full-time teaching in 1999, part-time teaching in 2003 and volunteer teaching/work in 2005 after 32 years in classrooms as a teacher and another 18 as a student. In addition, I have been a member of the Baha’i Faith for 53 years. Bio-data: 6ft, 230 lbs, eyes-brown/hair-grey, Caucasian.
My website is found at: http://www.ronpriceepoch.com/ You can also go to any search engine and type: Ron Price followed by any one of a number of words in addition to: poetry, forums, religion, literature, history, bipolar disorder, psychology, sociology, Baha’i, inter alia, to access my writing________________________
End of document
People cause now is penalising your body. Simply because we almost never can training, obesity amounts possess grown to be able to incredible levels in our land plus more people these days are generally death prematurely by hypertension trx gym, diabetic issues in addition to heart related illnesses on account of them.
For most individuals, the best types of work outs to take part in are cardiovascular workouts including strolling, running plus working. Whilst most of these cardio exercises tend to be drastically good for weight-loss, they just do it very little for starters that is enduring low back pain. As outlined by Sciencedaily.com, some sort of trx straps uk study produced by your College connected with Alberta has revealed in which weightlifting pertaining to low back pain may appear far more successful than exercise physical exercises.
Each groups, on the other hand, experienced your downfall inside their body fat amounts. Assistant Mentor associated with Exercising Body structure through the College involving Alberta, Augustana University feels that will that body building to get back pain is more effective due to the variety of approach found in weight training TRX for sale. He or she describes: "The excess gains stem from utilizing the whole-body strategy required by strength training. Most of us attempted to bolster your entire system and through carrying out this, all of us lessened the tiredness folks experienced each day.
Like this you won't waste money if perhaps you never nowadays choose to exercise session TRX Fitness at this time there. Should the gymnasium atmosphere just isn't for you personally, you can easily obtain a number of dumbbells, browse on the net for methods to do this exercise properly and initiate weight practicing for low back pain schedule right in the ease your own family area.
Before the determination was made to try out virtually any unconventionally physical exercise system, It's a good idea to do a very little homework 1st. The purpose of the subsequent review is usually to offer a number of methods frequently asked questions concerning the well-liked Cheap TRX Headgear Coach workout method.
The concept regarding TRX Revocation Coaching was a idea of the past You Deep blue Close off and his teammates. Most of these significant athletes needed a moveable, flexible and effective strategy for residing in ideal TRX Straps wherever the adventures could be.
Fitness at any place, designer along with owner with the TRX, warranties it truly is goods with regard to one-year protecting any disorders around supplies as well as skillfullness. Also, trx uk items have a very 30-day satisfaction ensure if you're the item isn't for you.
The particular TRX insides coach is a adaptable as well as easy exercising procedure for convenient efficient exercises for strength training, main steadiness, flexibility, in addition to metabolic teaching. This trx fitness uk is very easily transportable and so now you may exercise anywhere: at your house, on a trip, for the store, or even at the gym.
I was "killed" by [url=http://www.fifa14ps3coins.com/]Buy Fifa 14 Coins[/url]a hit-and-run driver, while riding my bikeI saw 2000 plays over the time 20 000 movies in English in the cinema, over 1000 with the crew, and listened 24 h to Floyd etc, also Bach and it rolled me into dancing in disco to it.
In my opinion, the author's idea is advisable.I will make advertisement freely for your post,recommend it to my frields.Most of my frields are fall in love with rs. And under this circumstance,I also like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/
They always complicate things. They are a great team, very organised when pressuring and always play well. These are three very important points.
— Lionel Messi
All of us need buy fifa 15 coins
June 18th, Dongguan City Administration fake Breitling Watches for Industry and commerce according Fake rolex to the complainant to provide clues, in the Dongguan town of Tangxia City, No. 6 Huanshi Road East, a company called "Dongguan city Tangxia town set Rong clothing store" business establishments to check. The inspection found, the place of business area of 30 square meters, cartier replica is engaged in the clothing, jewelry sales business activities, in the place Replica rolex of glass counter placed with fake watch "ROLEX" logo watch 39 block, the "OMEGA" logo watches 6, the "BREITLING" logo watches 3, the "LINK" logo watch 3, fake watch for sale the "MONTBLANC" logo watch 6, watch 2 replica watch "CARTIER" logo and "CHANEL" logo watch replica watches 2 pieces for sale, Replica Christian Dior Watches this dress shop the sale of goods, but can not provide the goods the formal source, suspected of selling commodities bearing counterfeit registered trademarks. To identify the watch as the essence of Beijing Intellectual Property Agency Ltd., identification results for the watch for violations of "ROLEX", "OMEGA", "BREITLING", "LINK", "MONTBLANC", Replica Tag Heuer "CARTIER" registered trademark of counterfeit